Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's Back!!!


The much anticipated Sex and The City movie hit theaters on Friday. Of course, I saw it...twice in one day! While the critics have not been too kind, I thought it was absolutely fabulous!

The only thing that I could have done without was all of the nudity. However, I guess that part of what made the show what it was. By far my favorite character was and is Charlottoe. She really shows some spunk in the movie that I can definitely identify with!

So if you are thinking of seeing, please go and take a gal pal with you!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I LOVED LOVED the movie.
Saw this today...
http://www.wwd.com/notavailable/dotcom?target=/issue/article/125365&articleId=125365&articleType=A&industryKw=issue&industryKw2=issuearticle

ricanlaw said...

I absolutely loved the movie. I saw it 3 times and can't wait to add it to my S&TC collection. I also did a layout about the series in my circle journal.