Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Already July??

Honestly, I am not sure where the first half of this year has gone. While there have been lots of happy moments in these months of newlywed bliss, there have also been some struggles.

Thankfully, I have an amazing husband by my side to help me stay strong and focused on the future. He always puts things in perspective for me. I realize that this post is vague, but I emotionally cannot go into all of the details. Just wanted to get this out there and off of my chest.

If you read this in the coming days, please say a prayer for my grandmother.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hugs and prayers to you friend!

ricanlaw said...

I can't believe it myself. This year is flying by. Hope you are doing well. Missed you.

Unknown said...

oh when oh when will miss stephanie update her blog? :)